How to apply Secret cluster lashes using mini lash adhesive that is included
How to apply Secret cluster lashes using IT'S ON! Pro Lash adhesive
How to apply strip lashes
- Apply false eyelashes as the last step of your makeup routine
- You can apply mascara on your natural lashes first if you want then apply false eyelashes, but never apply mascara on the false lashes if you want to reuse them as much as you can.
- Use an eyelash curler if you want before and after applying is both ok.
- Make sure the glue is tacky before applying your false eyelashes.
How to apply strip lashes:
- Gently remove one lash from the tray using tweezers. Pull from the lash band.
- Measure the lashes to the correct length of your eye (false lashes should start a little bit away from your inner corner of the eye).
- Trim any excess from the OUTER side of the false lashes.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the lash band.
- Wait 30 seconds for the glue to get tacky before applying.
- Use Pro Lash Applicator or with fingers to apply the false eyelashes as close to your natural lash line as possible. Place in the middle of the eye then adjusts accordingly. (Don't stress just place first you have time to adjust. Make sure the entire lash band is glued onto your skin, and secure both ends.
How to apply Feather individual lashes